Sunday, April 6, 2014

March 30, 1971 #2

Here are the last 9 pictures of this particular group.  the first five, below are the ones I really have been anxious to send you.  My lotus.  I got it to hold still long enough to pose for a formal portrait!

From the Rear

Side view

From above

Front View

With me

This and the rest of these pictures I took in the old part of the city of Nuremberg.  Although Nuremberg isn't a very large dot on the map, it is a very large city.  I haven't gone there too often, mainly because I usually spend most of my time getting lost in its very confusing network of roads.

Since this is a family letter, I can't really tell you what goes on in this block of "houses".  These types of establishments are very common in Germany.

This is the  Nuremberg Baunhauf, or in English, train station.

This last picture is of an interesting looking church in downtown Nuremberg.

Well that's all my pictures for now.  Some more are being developed, and every chance I get, I drive around looking for interesting subjects. Tomorrow night I will try to start work on a letter to you, because I know I am overdue on one, and I've got a lot of news to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment